Growing deeply in Christ’s love, overflowing with life, freedom, service
“All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord’s Supper), and to prayer.” (Acts 2:42, NLT)
A little bit about Liberty Vineyard
Here are a few distinctives of Liberty Vineyard Church:
- Our church services always include a time of worship in song, celebration of Communion, prayer for one another, sermon, Sunday school for children aged 0-12, potluck lunch
- Special family-style services on 5th Sundays, Easter Sunday and Christmas Eve.
- Women’s Bible study – Friday mornings @ 10am – noon, includes kids’ club
- Men’s group – 2nd Saturday of each month @ 8:30-10:30am
- Awana Club for kids aged 2-18 – Wednesdays @ 6:00-7:30pm in Feb/Mar, Jun/Jul, and Sep/Oct
- Celebration Singers kids’ choir – Wednesdays @ 5:00-6:00pm before Awana Club, with special performances at Atria Park of Tucker (assisted living / memory care)
- Monthly missions moments during our regular church service, to directly help neighbors & nations
- Monthly birthday blessing during our regular church service
- Adopt-a-road cleanup in Lilburn – quarterly on Saturdays @ 8:00-10:00am
- Movie nights for teens & adults – monthly on Saturdays @ 7:00-10:00pm
- Regular training – Vineyard Institute classes (Fridays @ 6:00-8:00pm), Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University (Sundays @ 1:00-2:30pm)
- Special events include Women’s Daytime Prayer Retreats (twice annually), Contemplative Photography mornings or afternoons (twice annually), Lilburn Daze booth (annually), Choose Your Adventure (monthly)
- Restoration resources – books, Bible studies, DVDs (free for students, otherwise $2-$4)
Liberty Vineyard Church is one of over 1500 congregations which form the Vineyard movement worldwide. The Liberty Vineyard Church leadership team have been part of the Vineyard movement since the 1980’s. Please click here to discover more about our Vineyard mission, values, objectives, and statement of faith.
Each year we also have a special church birthday celebration in order to give thanks to God for all He has done in and through us. And just for fun, we have an annual design competition.