We count it a privilege to pray for you, and to celebrate the good, holy, and beautiful work that God is doing in your life!
At Liberty Vineyard, we value prayer and reflection, and we seek to incorporate practices in our lives that allow us to live in the awareness of the presence of God in every moment, relationship, and situation. Here are some of the ways in which we live this out:
- we pray together each time we meet
- there are opportunities for personal ministry at each church service
- monthly prayer newsletter to remind us to pray for one another and our community
- regular prayer retreats
- contemplative photography workshops
- spiritual direction is available by trained spiritual directors (by appointment)
Our next Contemplative Photography session will be on <date and time tba> at <location tba>
Content: instruction, inspiration, refreshments, resources
Instructors: Allen & Nancy Penton
Bring: camera or device with built-in camera (e.g. phone) No charge!
Please let us know if you’re interested in our next scheduled Contemplative Photography event!
Women’s Prayer Retreat Saturday, January 4th, 2020 @ 9:00am-4:00pm Cost: $10 (includes lunch) Location provided to registrants
Ladies, we’d like to invite you to join us for our biannual Liberty Vineyard daytime women’s prayer retreat. We want to grow in prayer and listening to what the Lord is speaking to us, using all manner of ways in which the Lord has endowed us . . . space, time, creativity, senses, gifts, gleanings from the body of Christ.
Let us know if you’d like to be included on our email list to receive periodic invitations to women’s prayer retreats and Bible studies.
- Pray as You Go A wonderful audio devotional tool!
- Sacred Space Daily prayer
- Northumbria Community Praying the daily office
- reflectFive reflective readings of Scripture in five versions for your devotional and discipleship journey with Jesus
- Seek God for the City
- 30 Days of Prayer for the Muslim World
- How to Pray for Missionaries (Wycliffe)
- 30 Ways to Pray for Missionaries (Encompass World Partners)